The founders of BroadStaff possess 20+ years working in the Telecommunications and IT industries. During that time strong relationships and trust have been built with hiring managers at Mastec, BellSouth (AT&T), Verizon, and more.
BroadStaff sees tremendous opportunity partnering with candidates and companies in the DAS/Small Cell, LTE, 4G, and VoLTE space. Their pipeline is robust with Quality Engineers, Installers, Project Managers, Construction Managers, Project Coordinators, Estimators, and Site Acquisition Specialists.
Our Vision is to be the industry leading solution to Engineering and Technical human capital needs.
Staffing challenges, solved.
Our Values are simple; there are reasons and results, and reasons don’t matter!
BroadStaff is a niche provider
Within Wireless Telecom we position our recruitment efforts in line and ahead of new/emerging technology.
- We focus our time and energy into pipelining demanding and emerging wireless skill sets.
- Time-to-Hire, the industry standard for HR departments to fill an open requisition can be 8-10 weeks. Most staffing agencies average 2-6 weeks. BroadStaff sources qualified candidates ready to start within 5-7 days from initial request.
- Our investment in attending industry specific trade shows and events keeps our recruiters out in front of business trends and sought after emerging skill sets.
- Our recruiters and account managers are trained on the latest and greatest Telecom and IT technologies.
- We are well capitalized to grow, add resources, and adapt to our clients requests.
Co-Founder and CEO
Co-Founder and CEO Russell Liebowitz started in the Telecommunications industry working as a recruiter and quickly worked his way up to supporting Fortune 500 companies as an area manager with a team of recruiters.